The Whynter Energy Star 70 pint portable dehumidifier is a high capacity unit with exceptional low-temperature operability. As an Energy Star-rated dehumidifier, the Whynter RPD-702WP provides cost-effective and energy-efficient operation, without sacrificing design and performance. Featuring an internal condensate pump, this unit is specifically designed for high volume usage without having to worry about interrupted operation.
This dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 3 drainage options; manual drain, gravity drain and condensate pump drain. The condensate pump can pump out (and up) condensation water through the included 16.5’ drain for continuous water removal with approximately 15’ of vertical lift.
This high capacity unit is ideal for the basement, attic or any heavy humidity spaces. To maintain a steady, comfortable humidity level, this Whynter dehumidifier comes standard with an auto-restart and auto-shutoff options for the compressor that activate based on your selected humidity level. Built for high capacity usage, this unit is suited for enclosed areas as large 3800 sq. ft.
● 70 pint (33 liter) capacity dehumidifier
● 18 pint (8.5 liter) removable water bucket
● Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
● Adjustable humidity range of 30 – 90% relative humidity
● Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
● Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
● Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
● Direct drain option for continuous operation
● Condensate pump that pushes water up or over a longer distance
● Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 55.3 dBA
● Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
● Washable pre-filter included
● Handles and caster wheels for portability
● Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R410a
● 16.5′ drain hose included for condensate pump drain
● 3′ drain hose included for gravity drainage
● Air Flow (at high speed): 187 m3/h / 110CFM
● Power consumption: 950 Watts / 7.5 Amps
● Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
● Unit Dimensions: 14.5″W x 11.25″D x 23.25″H (19.5” in H when casters are not installed)
● Packaging Dimensions: 17″W x 14.5″D x 26″H
● Product weight: 44 lbs
● Package weight: 50 lbs
● UL listed and Energy Star rated
● UPC 850956003378
*This unit comes with one year warranty.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!