Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
The Whynter Energy Star RPD-501WP portable dehumidifier is a high capacity unit with an outstanding capability of removing up to 50 pints of moisture from the air per day. With its water pump drainage option, large internal reservoir and environmentally friendly design, this unit creates a very efficient and powerful companion to any home or workplace dealing with high levels of humidity.
This portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 3 drainage options; manual drain, gravity drain and condensate pump drain. The condensate pump can pump out (and up) condensation water through the included 16.5’ drain for continuous water removal with approximately 15’ of vertical lift. The Whynter Energy Star RPD-501WP portable dehumidifier includes a 14-pint bucket that can be removed and emptied.
For low-temperature area usage, this portable dehumidifier has an auto defrost function to ensure moisture does not freeze and prevent further moisture extraction. As indicated by its Energy Star qualification for lower energy costs, the Whynter RPD-501WP provides cost-effective and energy-efficient operation, without sacrificing design and performance. Built for high capacity usage, this unit is suited for enclosed areas as large 3000 sq. ft.
● 50 pint (24 liter) capacity dehumidifier
● 14 pint (7 liter) removable water bucket
● Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
● Adjustable humidity range of 35 – 85% relative humidity
● Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
● Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
● Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
● Direct drain option for continuous operation
● Condensate pump that pushes water up or over a longer distance
● Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 58.5 dBA
● Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
● 2 in 1 silver-coated washable pre-filter combo
● Handles and caster wheels for portability
● Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R410a
● 16.5′ drain hose included for condensate pump drain
● 20″ drain hose included for gravity drainage
● Air Flow (at high speed): 320 m3/h / 188 CFM
● Power consumption: 520 Watts / 4.7 Amps
● Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
● Unit Dimensions: 15.8” W x 11.3” D x 23.6” H
● Packaging Dimensions: 16.9″ W x 12.6″ D x 24.5″ H
● Product weight: 38 lbs
● Package weight: 42 lbs
● UL listed and Energy Star rated
● UPC 850956003477
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!