Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
The stylish and powerful Whynter Elite D-Series Energy Star© RPD-711DWP portable dehumidifier is a high capacity unit with an impressive capability of removing up to 70 pints of moisture from the air per day. Featuring an internal condensate pump, this unit is specifically designed for high volume usage without having to worry about interrupted operation.
This portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 3 drainage options; manual drain, gravity drain, and condensate pump drain. The Whynter Elite D-Series Energy Star© RPD-711DWP portable dehumidifier includes a 13-pint bucket that can be removed and emptied. The condensate pump can pump out (and up) condensation water through the included 16.5’ drain for continuous water removal with approximately 15’ of vertical lift. A bonus drain hose attachment is included with the unit for your immediate convenience.
Low temperature operation
This portable dehumidifier has an auto defrost function to ensure moisture does not freeze and prevent further moisture extraction when utilized in a low-temperature area.
Using this convenient feature, the RPD-711DWP can automatically control the room humidity within an optimal comfort range of between 45%~55% based on the current room temperature.
Auto Restart and Auto Shutoff
The RPD-711DWP can automatically turn off when set humidity levels have been met or when the water reservoir is full. The unit is also designed to restart in the event of a power interruption.
Energy Star© rated
This unit is Energy Star© rated, demonstrating specifications for lower energy consumption during use. This is especially important if you plan on operating the unit on a frequent basis.
The Whynter RPD-711DWP provides cost-effective and energy-efficient operation, without sacrificing design and performance. Designed for space constrained usage, this unit is suited for enclosed areas up to 3800 sq. ft.
● 70 pint (33 liter) capacity dehumidifier
● 13 pint (6.15 liter) removable water bucket
● Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
● Three operational modes: Continuous, Comfort, and Normal
● Adjustable humidity range of 35 – 85% relative humidity
● Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
● Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
● Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
● Direct drain option for continuous operation
● Condensate pump that pushes water up or over a longer distance
● Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 55 dBA
● Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
● 2 in 1 silver-coated washable pre-filter combo
● Handles and caster wheels for portability
● Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R410a
● 16.5′ drain hose included for condensate pump drain
● 20″ drain hose included for gravity drainage
● Air Flow (at high speed): 335m3/h / 197CFM
● Power consumption: 915Watts / 6.9Amps
● Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
● Unit Dimensions: 16.1” W x 11.7” D x 24.3” H
● Packaging Dimensions: 17″ W x 13″ D x 27″ H
● Product weight: 44 lbs
● Package weight: 47 lbs
● UL listed and Energy Star© rated
● UPC 850956003804
*This unit comes with one year warranty.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!