Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
The Whynter Energy Star© RPD-421EW portable dehumidifier is compact unit with an outstanding capability of removing up to 40 pints of moisture from the air per day. This unit creates a very efficient and space-friendly drying solution to any home or workplace dealing with high levels of humidity.
This portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 2 drainage options; manual drain and gravity drain. The Whynter Energy Star© RPD-421EW portable dehumidifier includes a 7-pint bucket that can be removed and emptied. A bonus drain hose attachment is included with the unit for your immediate convenience.
Low temperature operation
For low-temperature area usage, this portable dehumidifier has an auto defrost function to ensure moisture does not freeze and prevent further moisture extraction.
Using this convenient feature, the RPD-421EW can automatically control the room humidity within an optimal comfort range of between 45%~55% based on the current room temperature.
Auto Restart and Auto Shutoff
The RPD-421EW can automatically turn off when set humidity levels have been met or when the water reservoir is full. The unit is also designed to restart in the event of a power interruption.
Energy Star© rated
This unit is Energy Star© rated, demonstrating specifications for lower energy consumption during use. This is especially important if you plan on operating the unit on a frequent basis.
The Whynter RPD-421EW provides cost-effective and energy-efficient operation, without sacrificing design and performance. Designed for space constrained usage, this unit is suited for enclosed areas up to 2500 sq. ft.
● 40 pint (14 liter) capacity dehumidifier
● 7 pint (3.31 liter) removable water bucket
● Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
● Three operational modes: Continuous, Comfort, and Normal
● Adjustable humidity range of 35 – 85% relative humidity
● Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
● Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
● Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
● Direct drain option for continuous operation
● Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 53 dBA
● Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
● 2 in 1 silver-coated washable pre-filter combo
● Handles and caster wheels for portability
● Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R410a
● 20″ drain hose included for gravity drainage
● Air Flow (at high speed): 245m3/h / 144CFM
● Power consumption: 580 Watts / 3.8Amps
● Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
● Unit Dimensions: 14.2” W x 10.2” D x 20.1” H
● Packaging Dimensions: 16″ W x 12″ D x 21″ H
● Product weight: 30 lbs
● Package weight: 32 lbs
● UL listed and Energy Star© rated
● UPC 850956003835
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!