Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
The Whynter Elite D-Series ENERGY STAR 95 Pint Portable Dehumidifier with Condensate Pump is a powerful solution to alleviate excessive moisture in your basement or other large enclosed spaces. This high-powered energy efficient portable dehumidifier removes 95 pints of excess moisture per day for areas up to 4,000 sq. ft. This portable dehumidifier provides more capacity and more efficiency than your typical portable dehumidifier. The Whynter RPD-951DXP does not involve any installation and can be easily redeployed to another location as required.
This high-capacity portable dehumidifier features a condensate pump that pumps out (and up) condensate water through a 16.5 ft. drain hose (included), with approximately 10 ft. of vertical lift, for continuous moisture removal. A large 25-pint drain bucket and a drain hose attachment are included with the unit and can be used as an alternative drainage option.This portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 3 drainage options; manual drain, gravity drain, and condensate pump drain.
Low temperature operation
Equipped with an auto-defrost function, this feature ensures that moisture does not freeze in low-temperature area usage which could prevent further moisture extraction.
Using this convenient feature, the RPD-951DXP can automatically control the room humidity within an optimal comfort range of between 45%~55% based on the current room temperature.
Flexibility and Storage
The unit is designed to be compact and minimize space usage. It also comes equipped with caster wheels and easy-grip handles to maximize portability and stowage convenience.
Auto Restart and Auto Shutoff
The RPD-951DXP can automatically turn off when set humidity levels have been met or when the water reservoir is full. The unit is also programmed to restart and resume previously set operation in the event of a power interruption.
● 95 pint (45 liter) capacity dehumidifier
● 25 pint (12 liter) removable water bucket
● Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
● Three operational modes: Continuous, Comfort, and Normal
● Adjustable humidity range of 35 – 85% relative humidity
● Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
● Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
● Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
● Direct drain option for continuous operation
● Condensate pump that pushes water up or over a longer distance
● Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 58 dBA
● Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
● 2 in 1 silver-coated washable pre-filter combo
● Handles and caster wheels for portability
● Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R410a
● 16.5 ft. drain hose included for condensate pump drain
● 20″ drain hose included for gravity drainage
● Air Flow (at high speed): 460m3/h / 271CFM
● Power consumption: 1030 Watts / 6.8Amps
● Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
● Unit Dimensions: 18.8” W x 14.2” D x 24.6” H
● Packaging Dimensions: 21″ W x 17″ D x 26″ H
● Product weight: 58 lbs
● Package weight: 62 lbs
● UL listed and ENERGY STAR rated
● UPC 850956003811
*This unit comes with one year warranty.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!