Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
***Open Box / Display Unit***
This unit may not ship in the original packaging. All standard parts and accessories will be included. 90 Day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
According to a number of national organizations, including the American Lung Association, the Consumer Product Safety Commission, and the Environmental Protection Agency, studies have shown that air pollution in our indoor settings, including offices, may be more of a health concern than air pollution outside. Indoor pollutant levels may be up to five times higher than outdoor levels.
The Whynter Eco-Pure Room Air Purifier is the best way to improve the air quality for your general space such as a room, office and even a garage. Especially for allergy and asthma sufferers the Whynter Eco Pure Room Air Purifier removes 99.97% of allergens and kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria.
Model: AFR-300-BL (Black)
• Powerful Five Stages Air Purification System:
- Pre-filter - Removes large particles such as dust, pet hair and dander, fungus and mold.
- Activated carbon filter - Eliminates and removes chemical fumes, toxic gases, smoke, pet and other odors.
- HEPA filter - Filters and removes 99.97% of air pollutants that are as small as 0.3 micrometers such as pollen, allergens
and dust mites.
- Photocatalyst - Photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) eliminates and kills organic contaminants such viruses, mold and bacteria.
Helps to potentially reduce the spread of influenza and other airborne illnesses.
- UV Lamp - Breaks down volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as odors and gases like carbon monoxide
and nitrous oxide.
- Anti-Pollen - Pollen removing function is recommended for pollen season.
• Coverage area: 600 sq. ft.
• 4 adjustable fan speeds (High / Medium / Low / Silent)
• No negative ions and harmful ozone emissions
• Remote control
• Filter replacement indicator
• 24 hours timer function
• Air Flow: 250 m3/h / 147 cfm at high speed
• Ultra low power consumption, only 76 Watts (uses less energy than a light bulb)
• Noise level (dBA): <35 at low speed
• Power supply: 120v / 60Hz
• Dual fan motors for strong airflow and better purification performance
• Unit dimensions: 16" L x 8.3" D x 20.7" H
• Package dimensions: 18" L x 9" D x 23" H
• Net weight: 16 lbs
• Gross weight: 18 lbs
*This unit comes with one year limited warranty.
Five Stages Air Purification System
1st Stage: Pre-filter - The washable pre-filter removes large particles such as dust, pet hair and dander, fungus and mold.
2nd Stage: Activated carbon filter - Also called the activated charcoal is a form of carbon that has been processed to make it extremely porous and thus to have a very large surface area available for adsorption of airborne chemicals, gases and odor. It eliminates and removes chemical fumes, toxic gases, smoke, pet and other odors.
3rd Stage: HEPA filter - High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filters are designed to remove 99.97% of all air pollutants that are as small as 0.3 micrometers such as pollen, allergens and dust mites. For reference, 1 micrometer is 1/100th the width of a human hair! HEPA filter has much higher filter efficiency than the ionic type air purifier and does not emit harmful ozone.
4th Stage: Photocatalyst - Photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) is not a filtering technology, as it does not trap or remove particles. It eliminates and kills 99% of organic contaminants such viruses, mold and bacteria by completely oxidize and degrade organic contaminants. Helps to potentially reduce the spread of influenza and other airborne illnesses.
5th Stage: UV Lamp - Ultraviolet germicidal UV lamp (UV light wavelength: 365nm)commonly used for sterilization, to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. It breaks down volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as odors and gases like carbon monoxide and nitrous oxide.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!