With its smaller size and dual hose framework, the Whynter ARC-147WFH is the best answer for the warm spots in your home, office, server room, and other space-obliged areas. Versatile and simple to set up, this unit offers cooling help for any space where excess humidity and heat cannot be remedied by conventional cooling and heating
Dual Hose System
Equipped with an intake and exhaust hose, this dual hose system allows for more air intake, cooling power, and constant air pressure, resulting in a faster cooling rate than comparable single-hose units with the option for single hose operation if preferred.
Its self evaporative technology prevents you from needing to drain your unit in most environments. Alternatively, the included gravity drain hose can be utilized in humid climates.
High dehumidifying capacity
This unit features a separate dehumidifying mode that enables it to remove 134 pints of moisture per day.
Equipped with HEPA and activated carbon filter
High-Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) filters are designed to remove 99.97% of all air pollutants that are as small as 0.3 micrometers such as pollen, allergens, and dust mites. For reference, 1 micrometer is 1/100th the width of a human hair.
The Activated Carbon Filter is a form of carbon that has been processed to make it extremely porous and thus to have a very large surface area available for absorption of airborne chemicals, gases, and odors. It eliminates and removes chemical fumes, toxic gases, smoke, pet, and other odors from the air.
Along with a remote control that can control the speed, temperature, and dehumidifier settings, the Whynter ARC-147WF also comes with moving casters that will permit you to move the portable air conditioner room to room. Its programmable features, operating modes, and adaptable design make this unit the perfect option for keeping rooms up to 500 square feet cool and comfortable (ambient temperature and humidity may influence optimum performance).
Save energy and money by setting the unit to run only when you need it. Using the 24-hour programmable timer, this unit can efficiently cool your space before you even get there. The timer allows you to set the unit to cycle on automatically, or once it is on, you can set it to automatically turn off.
● White color
● Cooling: 14000 BTU (ASHRAE) / 10000BTU (SACC)
● Heating: 8200 BTU
● Refrigerant: R32
● Patented auto drain function fully exhausts all condensate automatically in most environments in cooling and dehumidifying modes
● Four operational modes: Cool, Dehumidify, Heat, and Fan
● Digital and remote control
● LCDI (Leakage-Current Detection and Interruption) plug
● Dehumidifying Capacity: 134 Pts / day
● Lower drain port for manual drainage
● Designed to provide quiet and efficient cooling to any room, with no permanent installation
● 3 speed fan with directional air discharge louver
● Equipped with HEPA and activated carbon filter
● Full thermostatic control – Cooling: 61° – 89°F | Heating: 61° – 77°F (ambient conditions above 50° F in heating mode)
● Casters for easy mobility
● 24 hour programmable timer
● Noise level (dBA): <54
● Auto restart after power outage
● Storage cover bag with pocket
● Extendable Hose: Length up to 59″
● Window Kit : 6.5″ W x 20″ L (minimum), 46″ (maximum)
● Intake and Exhaust Hoses: 5.9″ diameter
● Hose Connector: 5.9″ diameter
● Air Flow (at high speed): 460 m3/h | 270 CFM
● Maximum cooling power consumption: 1341W / 11.8A
● Power supply: 115 V / 60Hz / 1 Phase
● CEER: 7.83
● Unit dimensions: 18.25″W x 30.5″H x 15.5″D
● Package dimensions: 24.75″W x 33″H x 19.5″D
● Net weight: 77 lbs
● Gross weight: 97 lbs
● UL listed
● UPC 850014459154
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!