The Whynter Energy Star© RPD-621EW portable dehumidifier is a high capacity unit with an outstanding capability of removing up to 60 pints of moisture from the air per day. With its large internal reservoir and environmentally friendly design, this unit creates a very efficient and powerful companion to any home or workplace dealing with high levels of humidity.
This portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 2 drainage options; manual drain and gravity drain. The Whynter Energy Star© RPD-621EW portable dehumidifier includes a 14.5-pint bucket that can be removed and emptied. A bonus drain hose attachment is included with the unit for your immediate convenience.
Low temperature operation
For low-temperature area usage, this portable dehumidifier has an auto defrost function to ensure moisture does not freeze and prevent further moisture extraction.
Using this convenient feature, the RPD-621EW can automatically control the room humidity within an optimal comfort range of between 45%~55% based on the current room temperature.
Auto Restart and Auto Shutoff
The RPD-621EW can automatically turn off when set humidity levels have been met or when the water reservoir is full. The unit is also designed to restart in the event of a power interruption.
Energy Star© rated
This unit is Energy Star© rated, demonstrating specifications for lower energy consumption during use. This is especially important if you plan on operating the unit on a frequent basis.
The Whynter RPD-621EW provides cost-effective and energy-efficient operation, without sacrificing design and performance. Designed for space constrained usage, this unit is suited for enclosed areas up to 3000 sq. ft.
● 60 pint (28.3 liter) capacity dehumidifier
● 14.5 pint (6.86 liter) removable water bucket
● Auto-restart and Auto-shutoff functions
● Three operational modes: Continuous, Comfort, and Normal
● Adjustable humidity range of 35 – 85% relative humidity
● Low temperature operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs)
● Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside unit
● Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings
● Direct drain option for continuous operation
● Runs quiet with normal operating noise level below 55 dBA
● Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function
● 2 in 1 silver-coated washable pre-filter combo
● Handles and caster wheels for portability
● Non ozone-depleting refrigerant: R410a
● 20″ drain hose included for gravity drainage
● Air Flow (at high speed): 320m3/h / 188CFM
● Power consumption: 680 Watts / 4.9Amps
● Power Supply: 115 V /60 Hz
● Unit Dimensions: 15.4” W x 10.8” D x 23.2” H
● Packaging Dimensions: 17″ W x 13″ D x 25″ H
● Product weight: 40 lbs
● Package weight: 42 lbs
● UL listed and Energy Star© rated
● UPC 850956003842
*This unit comes with one year warranty.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!