This single-zone Mini Split Inverter Air Conditioner & Heat Pump Systems by Whynter are duct-free split systems that allow you to cool or heat a specified area without the need for extensive ducting or floor space. Whynter Mini Split systems come complete with standard components for simple installation. We do recommend that a qualified professional undertakes the installation process, which in most cases, can be completed within a day.
** Professional Installation Required: This Whynter ductless split system requires professional installation by a licensed HVAC technician.**
Whynter Mini Split Air Conditioner & Heat Pump Systems consist of four primary parts:
1. An inverter-based outdoor condenser unit
2. A sleek indoor mounted air handler unit that delivers treated air to the targeted space
3. A set of refrigerant and wiring lines that connect the two units
4. A remote control
The complete system is designed for energy conservation by targeting only those areas that need cooling or heating, a cost-effective feature when only certain enclosed sections of a larger structure have to be air conditioned.
Advanced Inverter Technology
Utilizing the most current technology, Whynter’s Inverter variable-speed system allows the compressor to optimize efficiency and power consumption together, while maintaining the specified output. This allows for much quieter operation and reduced energy consumption.
Infra-Red Remote Control with Follow-Me Feature
An efficient temperature sensor integrated in the remote control serves as a remote thermostat allowing for the precise and comfortable temperature control targeting exactly where the user is situated within a space.
Programmable 24-Hour On/Off Timer
Customize times to fit your schedule for immediate comfort. The built in timer allows you to preset the unit to turn on and off in half hour increments.
All-out comfort throughout the evening hours with the added benefit of energy savings. With Sleep Mode, the temperature gradually increases a few degrees in cooling mode and decreases in heating mode over the evening.
Low Temperature Heating
Feature designed to run at ambient temperature as low as 46°F / 8°C, which keeps the room temperature at a comfortable level in cold weather environments.
Louver Angle Memory Function
Restarts automatically with the previous open angle of the horizontal louver when operation is restored after a power interruption.
Operating at low frequency rate reduces the noise to the lowest level to create a quiet and comfortable environment.
Cools or heats your room quickly and effectively by operating at the maximum output and fan speed.
Prevents growth of harmful micro-organisms by eliminating the moisture inside of the indoor unit.
Complete Installation Kit Included
Everything you need to install this unit is included.
● Full Set Model#: MSFS-012H23017-01NE
– Indoor Unit Model#: MSI-012H23017-01NE
– Outdoor Unit Model#: MSO-012H23017-01NE
● 12,000 BTU Cooling
● 11,800 BTU Heating
● Coverage area: 350 – 450 sq. ft.
● SEER: 17
● EER: 11
● ECO-FRIENDLY CFC free GREEN R-410A refrigerant
● Five operational modes: Auto, Cool, Dehumidify, Heat and Fan
● Digital remote control
● Complete 16 ft. installation kit included
● Dehumidifying Capacity: 60 Pts / day
● 3 fan speeds
● Directional air discharge louvers
● Equipped with two 3M© + Activated Carbon filters and two High Density filters
● Full thermostatic control: 62°F – 86°F
● Recommended operating temperatures:
– Cooling : 62°F – 90°F
– Heating: 32°F – 86°F
● 24 hour programmable timer
● Sleep mode function – saves energy by maintaining a comfortable temperature
● Follow me function – built-in remote thermostat to ensure even room temperature
● Low temperature heating – keeps temperature at 46°F in severe cold weather
● Refrigerant leak detection
● Auto restart after power outage
● Noise level (dBA): 39 – 24 dBA
● Air Flow (at high speed): 294 CFM
● Maximum cooling power consumption: 1090W / 4.8Amps
● Power supply: 230 V / 60Hz
● Unit dimensions:
– Indoor Unit: 32” W x 8” D x 12” H
– Outdoor Unit: 31” W x 12” D x 22” H
● Package dimensions:
– Indoor Unit: 35” W x 12” D x 15” H
– Outdoor Unit: 36” W x 14” D x 24” H
● Net weight:
– Indoor Unit: 19 lbs
– Outdoor Unit: 66 lbs
● Gross weight:
– Indoor Unit: 23 lbs
– Outdoor Unit: 71 lbs
● ARHI certified and ETL listed
● UPC Codes:
852749006467 (Full Set)
852749006474 (Indoor Unit)
852749006481 (Outdoor Unit)
*Please check User Manual for Warranty Information
** ** Professional Installation Required: This Whynter ductless split system requires professional installation by a licensed HVAC technician.